Halo 4 is the Next GameInformer Cover Story + an image of an Assault Rifle

Let me start by sayin I am probably beyond what you call beyond pumped for this game informer article... Or I was at least. You see, about 45 min ago I stumbled upon some hopefully bull**** article on some site I've never heard of called gamepur.com. And if what they had to say was true, my reply would go something like this:

Talk about "unfrigginbelievable"... I was one of the few idiots who had faith in 343... My heart is broken. How could they let them ruin this game THIS MUCH??!? Please God, if there is anyway we could get Bungie back, please allow it to happen!!! This is my all-time favorite game, my "other life", and if what that article states is true, these people that thought they were capable of filling Bungies shoes just poop-souped all over it. Thats what happens when you try to "re-work great work" Kiki,... You end up with crap work. You, Frank, and Josh may look at this like a paycheck or who knows what, but at the end of the day, that crap you release with no beta feedback cause you have to meet your deadline will be ruining lives, and a 10 year long legacy. Thanks for doing what everyone expected you to do. FAIL

Hopefully that was all BS and I can have the oppurtunity to apologize for all said above. Please prove them wrong.

What you have to realize is that particular article was written by someone who doesn't like Halo. Even if some of the stuff in it is true, that doesn't mean it's going to be how they say it is. It's called a "spin". They make it sound worse than death, when in fact it's the opposite. Have faith in Halo, my friend.