Halo 4: Gray Team?

TheCobaltOcean

With the contentious issue about the amount of ammo on the Forward unto Dawn's aft section- the idea of free roam being thrown around in threads too and who will the Co-op players be if they weren't Master Chief copies (Which I really hope they aren't)- all of which I have read on Bungie.net, It led me to think- Who would fill the gap?

After some deliberation I come down to Spartan Gray team - Adriana, Jai and Mike. They were given a prowler roughly a year before the fall of Reach and were sent on a mission by ONI. During the fall of Reach, they were deemed to far away to recall. This leads me to believe there may be a slight possibility (very low probability) that they could of been sent to, past or around this planetoid and pulled inside in a similar fashion. So that provides ammo, a lack of free roam (which I think would deviate from Halo's style) and 3 extra Spartans for the 4 Player Co-op.

The only problem would be they would have MJOLNIR MIV armour without shields.

They could also feature as a team to the Master Chief in single player- Like Noble team in Reach but a team which the player had control over. Providing the A.I were (much) better, I would have no problem with this. Yet some may fear it deviates to much from the point of Master Chiefs predominantly solitary role in the Halo games and would give players a change in game-play which they might not agree with.

Your thoughts?

This is actually very welly thought out and makes sense, so I agree. I would also like to add that up to the point of Halo CE Master Chief actually lead a four-man team of Spartans (Kelly, Linda and Fred) who are still alive in planet Onyx and may end up being part of the game if the planetoid structure does end up being Onyx.

This is actually very welly thought out and makes sense, so I agree. I would also like to add that up to the point of Halo CE Master Chief actually lead a four-man team of Spartans (Kelly, Linda and Fred) who are still alive in planet Onyx and may end up being part of the game if the planetoid structure does end up being Onyx.

Which it can't be otherwise the master chief would have been atomised the instant he got close

Oooor how about Blue Team makes a comeback? they are the actual team that John was on before he ended out doing his lone wolf campaign. If you read Ghosts of Onyx, Kelly and a team of different generations of spartains were tleported to an unknown world

They are trapped in a Micro-Dyson sphere- which they don't get out of until around 2584 (I think)

You're right. The grey team is found by the cheif. Go to youtube and type in "343 Industries halo 4" and watch the video that is called "Halo 4 Official Trailer 2011- 343 industries - E3 2011 Gameplay". OH, and the cheif was on Omega Squad, not blue team.

That is an extract from Halo: Legends the package - Blue team John, Kelly and Fred - Kelly and Fred stuck now in Onyx

And John had nothing to do with Omega team

• 2 weeks later...

Which it can't be otherwise the master chief would have been atomised the instant he got close

not neccesarily. all the forerunners were destroyed, remember? they built and activated the halo rings to destroy the flood, and knew that by doing that they would kill themselves but did it anyway in an attempt to save the rest of the galaxay or whatever. to save the rest of EVERYTHING. so onyx would be a giant empty shell. with some cool forerunner stuff laying around. filled with hobos. because hobos are everywhere.

not neccesarily. all the forerunners were destroyed, remember? they built and activated the halo rings to destroy the flood, and knew that by doing that they would kill themselves but did it anyway in an attempt to save the rest of the galaxay or whatever. to save the rest of EVERYTHING. so onyx would be a giant empty shell. with some cool forerunner stuff laying around. filled with hobos. because hobos are everywhere.

now if i remember right, the forerunners took samples of every life form, so maybe the new glowy thing at the end of the Halo 4 trailer, is where the samples are/where and have evolved together, cross breeds!!!!!

I'm saying Onyx is hostile to the Spartans including master chief so he would have been killed. It could be a shield world (Which I believe it may be)

OT: Possibility of Gray Team Appearance?

now if i remember right, the forerunners took samples of every life form, so maybe the new glowy thing at the end of the Halo 4 trailer, is where the samples are/where and have evolved together, cross breeds!!!!!

ROFL