United Nations Clan

Dakota5324

The United Nations clan is a military based clan that does its best to presevre peace between the clans of Halo Reach. I am Dakota5324, a Captain of the United Nations Navy, high ranking officer, and leader of an advanced squad of naval members. I do what I do because it allows me to interact with others and possibly help them with anything they may need. I find clans a great way to teach others how to act in society and make friends. I know you might be thinking "What a loser"... I don't care, it works. However, if you think you can stand among the proud members of the United Nations, please post your gamertag in this forum and you will be contacted over Xbox Live.

*Note: You MUST be at least 13 years old or a mature 12 and you MUST have a working headset or you may not be able to qualify. Thank you.

post-8651-0-34753900-1310869705_thumb.jpg

I like how you say you want everyone involved yet you don't want no mics in your clan and also you start bashing kids and assume every single one of them are bad. I can tell that this clan is only to glorify the powerful and not the people.

Sigh politics

The United Nations clan is a military based clan that does its best to presevre peace between the clans of Halo Reach. I am Dakota5324, a Captain of the United Nations Navy, high ranking officer, and leader of an advanced squad of naval members. I do what I do because it allows me to interact with others and possibly help them with anything they may need. I find clans a great way to teach others how to act in society and make friends. I know you might be thinking "What a loser"... I don't care, it works. However, if you think you can stand among the proud members of the United Nations, please post your gamertag in this forum and you will be contacted over Xbox Live.

*Note: You MUST be at least 13 years old or a mature 12 and you MUST have a working headset or you may not be able to qualify. Thank you.

This is Propganda YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown:

I do not lie. I simply state what the United Nations clan is. It is propaganda but it's to help get new members to join the UN, not to force them to believe in something. Besides, I would never lie about something like this because what do I have to gain by lieing? I simply state the truth. It's your choice to accept it or not. No one is forcing you.

lol a clan :laughing:

Why "lol"? I like what I do. I made his forum to see if I can get in contact with people who might actually want to join, not to trolled and discredite by people who don't even know what their talking about. Have any of you even been in a clan? I doubt it. So reply only if you have experience with a clan.

Why "lol"? I like what I do. I made his forum to see if I can get in contact with people who might actually want to join, not to trolled and discredite by people who don't even know what their talking about. Have any of you even been in a clan? I doubt it. So reply only if you have experience with a clan.

Alot of people have been in clans, I myself have been in KSI and UEG I was with KSI for about a good month back in Halo 2 when they were in their prime when they actually had pros. Big clans have very corrupt and cruel chain of commands. (just like any from of government) Doubting people who doubt you only shows you have thin skin and are willing to step down to their level of antagonism. With you being the only one on this forum from the clan; leaves you as the 100% Representative of the "United Nations Clan".

The whole point to my reply is that if you keep bumping this post someone might lock it. :acute: (hint hint, wink wink)

Alot of people have been in clans, I myself have been in KSI and UEG I was with KSI for about a good month back in Halo 2 when they were in their prime when they actually had pros. Big clans have very corrupt and cruel chain of commands. (just like any from of government) Doubting people who doubt you only shows you have thin skin and are willing to step down to their level of antagonism. With you being the only one on this forum from the clan; leaves you as the 100% Representative of the "United Nations Clan".

The whole point to my reply is that if you keep bumping this post someone might lock it. :acute: (hint hint, wink wink)

I get what your saying but I made this forum so that I coud keep track of any possible members that use this site. do agree with the whole chain of command corruption thing, but that is where the UN differs. I try my best to make sure everything is fair and even. Unlike some other clans that will remain unnamed, the UN has some of the most open-minded people on Reach. Now to the haters or trolls out thee, this is not a place for you to spam. It's annoying and everyone hates it. This is a forum to keep possible members listed for recruitment. Thank you.