Audio and video options.

MR speed kill

What have on occasion acctualy pissed me of is how little i can adjust (especially) the audio and the video in for example Halo: Reach. I might be playing campaign and i want to turn off the music, just to see what the experience is like. No, i can't.

Or mabey i want to remove all sound effects and just have the ambient background noise, for possibly a machinima purpose?

I can't do that either. Some may say:"Why would we need it?" Well, what i have expirinced is that it never harms a game to have these features in the menu. Just like Hit start>options>Audio / video as two diferent options>All the adjustments in there.

I might want to be able to turn of the ambient music and just have the SFX running. Or mabey i want a different sound level between music and SFX.

These small things shows (atleast me) that the people who made the game isn't hired by EA, and wanted to be proud of their work, aswell as do a good job, and do more than just whats nesseceary.

(Probably some miss spelled words in there. For that i am sorry.)

Have a good one :)