Finally beat on legendary.. EPIC

CHAN9E

Joined a small 1% club of legendary vets..

Definitely was a constant challenge.. 

If they wanted to make me feel like a hero, they did!!!.. Holy smokes that was rough.

A little more mechanics than I wqs expecting,  but the game provides so many  environment and opportunity options to solve the technical problems..

I thought Cortina was rough on legendary until this.. anyways, love the game. Excited to see what else they have coming. 

-CHAN9E @Xbox live

Edited by CHAN9E

The fun part is... If you collect all the skulls and start your quest for the legendary/all skulls achievement, you'll notice that the trash mobs are harder than those legendary bosses. I definitely recommend you to try this mode to challenge yourself even further.

Four tips:

1 - Get your hands on the first Spanker in the first level just before the elevator leading to the control room, this weapon is great to clear the control room and the next level with.
2 - In the control room use the grappling hook to stick to the bars on the ceiling, from there use rockets to send the banished to valhalla
3 - Get your hands on an energy sword asap this weapon is THE BEST option you'll have against the boss at the end of lvl 2 and it's probably the best weapon for this mode at all since your only shield recharge depends on melee attacks.
4 - When you've liberated the first FOB, get your hands on the specialized energy sword (High value target). with this sword you'll receive a significant run speed boost

Have fun :)