Title Update?

Frosty

I've heard rumors of a title update in which 343 will be fixing reach. PLEASE tell me this is true. I really want to see what they will do with the game.

If you have anything to say, instead of posting a reply, I'd rather you contact me on xbox live, my current gamertag is eG x Frosty. Please send me a message or a party invite so we may discuss the title update. Thanks for letting me know.

Frosty.

I've heard rumors of a title update in which 343 will be fixing reach. PLEASE tell me this is true. I really want to see what they will do with the game.

If you have anything to say, instead of posting a reply, I'd rather you contact me on xbox live, my current gamertag is eG x Frosty. Please send me a message or a party invite so we may discuss the title update. Thanks for letting me know.

Frosty.

There is a titel update due round August, as 343 officially takes over Reach from August 2nd, woul dimagine it will be aorund that time.

Also thread moved to Reach section

There is a titel update due round August, as 343 officially takes over Reach from August 2nd, woul dimagine it will be aorund that time.

Also thread moved to Reach section

Spectral Jester. Don't mean to be so rude. And not to completely go off topic here. 343i officially owns the Halo Franchise on the 2nd of August.. I mean Bungie is quite very well done with Halo. I don't think they need to announce it as most people already know. I mean. I already just tell people to go to the 343i forums and ask now.. But yeah, I just see it as. The Rock. He's a Hall of Famer wrestler. He's just not Officially in the Hall of Fame. If that makes sense LMAO.