There are a few things ignored during the Beta...

Kyuun

So, there are a few things I have noticed while playing Reach that kind of irk me and also hurt me. Sometimes both at the same time. Here are the following I'll list. They're not to nerf or buff any of the weapons or Armor Abilities, but ingame mechanics.

1: Crosshair Opacity vs. Killfeed Opacity: Killfeed opacity is too bold while the Crosshair opacity is too transparent. I'm assuming that the Crosshair opacity is around 25-30% while the Killfeed is around 85-100% opacity. It needs to be switched around since I (Along with many others on the Reach forum in the Bungie website) are havving problems seeing the crosshair from time to time.

2: The ban message: Make it appear only before the game or after, not in game. It gets annoying when you have to close it 20+ times in one game. Edit: Since people just read the OP and not read on, I'll add this in so you won't blame me for quitting. I live in a city where rolling blackouts are common. A rolling blackout basically means that whatever I'm doing, watching TV, playing Reach, exercising, etc. the power will go out. The economy is bad, so if you're telling me to move, try a different counter-argument. I also stated that my router sucks and I'm saving up to buy one. If you don't read past the third "Game" in this, then please don't respond.

3: Spawning: Sometimes you spawn without Armor abilities and you have to die just to get it back.

Those are all I can list for now, but I'll add more from what I see. There are a LOT of bugs in Reach that need to be fixed.

So, there are a few things I have noticed while playing Reach that kind of irk me and also hurt me. Sometimes both at the same time. Here are the following I'll list. They're not to nerf or buff any of the weapons or Armor Abilities, but ingame mechanics.

1: Crosshair Opacity vs. Killfeed Opacity: Killfeed opacity is too bold while the Crosshair opacity is too transparent. I'm assuming that the Crosshair opacity is around 25-30% while the Killfeed is around 85-100% opacity. It needs to be switched around since I (Along with many others on the Reach forum in the Bungie website) are havving problems seeing the crosshair from time to time.

2: The ban message: Make it appear only before the game or after, not in game. It gets annoying when you have to close it 20+ times in one game.

3: Spawning: Sometimes you spawn without Armor abilities and you have to die just to get it back.

Those are all I can list for now, but I'll add more from what I see. There are a LOT of bugs in Reach that need to be fixed.

honest answers here

1) Has never bothered me to be honest

2) Never had teh ban message, but to be brutal if its the quit ban message dont quit, its there to annoy the quitter as much as the quitter annoys the team he quit from

3) Never even heard of this happening

I find the crosshair just fine. It may just be your eyes, do you wear glasses? I have never gotten a ban message, but I'm guessing it appears like how if your controller disconnects? Then yes, remove that. Spawning, first off, make it so you spawn in some kind of building with 1-way doors, but it's in a soft kill zone. If you die several times in a row, you get a small ability. I mentioned this to give players who are being spawn-killed a chance to fight back, and to stop AFkers in all gametypes, because they will just continuously die and 343i will see this. Or Bungie will if it happens before the hand-over. But yeah, to the spawning you were saying, I hate that. I just try to get as many kills as I can without it, I don't kill myself as it only hurts your team.

I find the crosshair just fine. It may just be your eyes, do you wear glasses? I have never gotten a ban message, but I'm guessing it appears like how if your controller disconnects? Then yes, remove that. Spawning, first off, make it so you spawn in some kind of building with 1-way doors, but it's in a soft kill zone. If you die several times in a row, you get a small ability. I mentioned this to give players who are being spawn-killed a chance to fight back, and to stop AFkers in all gametypes, because they will just continuously die and 343i will see this. Or Bungie will if it happens before the hand-over. But yeah, to the spawning you were saying, I hate that. I just try to get as many kills as I can without it, I don't kill myself as it only hurts your team.

Yes I wear glasses and I have a very hard time seeing the crosshair from time to time if I'm playing on Forge World maps due to the fact that both the crosshair and the sky are almost the same color.

Also, yes, the ban message just banned me again due to "networking difficulties". It annoys me with the same message 100+ matches and then after that, it bans me for quitting just to get rid of the message ingame. If it's possible, can 343i make it so after a certain amount of games, the message won't appear again until you quit let's say 3 games in a row? I'm sure 100+ matches makes up for 3 games.

honest answers here

1) Has never bothered me to be honest

2) Never had teh ban message, but to be brutal if its the quit ban message dont quit, its there to annoy the quitter as much as the quitter annoys the team he quit from

3) Never even heard of this happening

I can agree to annoy the quitter. But if it's unintentional (I only quit if the ban message annoys me, if my router dies, or if we get blackouts. The place where I live gets a lot of rolling blackouts.), then there should be a system to detect it. The times I did quit were in Rumble Pit when my router died on me twice. The third time, there was a blackout and I decided just to go to sleep and play the next day.

But it gets annoying if you can't play the game and the system pesters you with the same message over and over.

New bug: If the leader quits out of a game of zombies, someone ALWAYS takes their place.

I'm one of those on the hit list where I'm always going to be a zombie if the leader quits. Such an annoying bug. If not a bug, then an annoying way of balancing. Please get rid of that in a future update.

I can agree to annoy the quitter. But if it's unintentional (I only quit if the ban message annoys me, if my router dies, or if we get blackouts. The place where I live gets a lot of rolling blackouts.), then there should be a system to detect it. The times I did quit were in Rumble Pit when my router died on me twice. The third time, there was a blackout and I decided just to go to sleep and play the next day.

But it gets annoying if you can't play the game and the system pesters you with the same message over and over.

true that, and this is the problem quitters have created, people when they do have network difficulties like yourself..

New bug: If the leader quits out of a game of zombies, someone ALWAYS takes their place.

I'm one of those on the hit list where I'm always going to be a zombie if the leader quits. Such an annoying bug. If not a bug, then an annoying way of balancing. Please get rid of that in a future update.

The 2nd most annoying thing in Infection for me, the first being betrayals, Please turn off Friendly fire

2: The ban message: Make it appear only before the game or after, not in game. It gets annoying when you have to close it 20+ times in one game.

1. It was better with brown.

2. Then you shouldn't have done it.

3. They can't exactly fix lag.

2. Then you shouldn't have done it.

Maybe I should edit it into the OP even though I reiterated that I go through rolling blackouts and my router sucks. I mean, I can't go godmode to control when those happen.