Things Halo4 needs

kingkellogg

I'll keep this short and simple.

1.A playlist with health and shields(for all the CE and Reach fans)

2.More customization

3.More colors for armor(including pure white and deep black)

4.More forge maps

5.The pistol,and make it good again,as it is other weapons beat it in all circumstances.

6.Better balance,Br is to overpowering compared to other weapons.

7.The moment of slow motion after being vehicle jacked needs to be taken out,just dont allow immediate rejacking .

8.Make the plasma weapons useful again

9. 5 or more maps specifically made for btb and 5 for normal team slayer(at launch)

10.For zombies,replace zombies with flood

11.Vehicle balance,Halo needs vehicle maps again.

12.The option of changing your sheild color!(a guy can dream cant he?)

13.24 player matches(use servers,that would fix the lag)

14.More weapons on each map,theres never enough for everyone

15.Better banning system,team killing is bad

16.slight fall damage,make people think a little

Things I do Not want

1.Custom loadouts

2.perks

3.Unlockable abilities

4.any funky new system that you guys put in >8| Ask the fans first

things you need to fix

1.recoil,it looks like way to much,spartans are too strong for that

Things I want:

More custom options (like the option to turn off melee lunge and/or reduce auto-aim)

The ability to escape a vehicle if being hijacked. That was the most annoying thing about vehicle combat in Reach; if you were in a tank and you were boarded, you were pretty much going to lose. Give players the option to get out--that way, they'll lose the vehicle anyway.

Things I don't want:

Sprint (even though it looks like sprint might be in the game). Reach is by no means a crappy game, but I feel like sprint didn't really belong in Halo.

Multiplayer maps also being found in the campaign.

in my opinion, what it needs most is to be released on the pc aswell as the xbox, what people dont relise is that these game were good on pc, or atleast the 1st one was, hell i was on it ysterday and half the severs were full! ( yes pc players got dedicated servers) i realy wish they would release it on pc... dont hate me for my opinion.

• Like 1

Want:

Boats

More mobile system of movement

Weapon lowering in custom-games

Assasinations or a more diverse library of animations for reloading, meleeing, getting into vehicles, and other stuff

Better Ragdoll effects

First person in certain vehicles(or certain seats)

Ability to hold and restock 4x grenades in custom games

More color.(In Reach, there was a dull side to colors, as if the contrast wasn't proper, it bugged me quite a bit)

A more customizable armor system

Lots and lots of easter eggs :3

Ability to swim(seriously, you should be able to swim, or at least be able to breathe for a limited time underwater, I mean you can in space...therefore...)

Maps with interactive features: buttons that open gates, or simply do aesthetic stuff

Better spawning

Do not Want:

Forge maps in matchmaking(I started getting bugged by them in Reach)

Overheating turrets(future technology ftw)

I'll keep this short and simple.

1.A playlist with health and shields(for all the CE and Reach fans)

2.More customization

3.More colors for armor(including pure white and deep black)

4.More forge maps

5.The pistol,and make it good again,as it is other weapons beat it in all circumstances.

6.Better balance,Br is to overpowering compared to other weapons.

7.The moment of slow motion after being vehicle jacked needs to be taken out,just dont allow immediate rejacking .

8.Make the plasma weapons useful again

9. 5 or more maps specifically made for btb and 5 for normal team slayer(at launch)

10.For zombies,replace zombies with flood

11.Vehicle balance,Halo needs vehicle maps again.

12.The option of changing your sheild color!(a guy can dream cant he?)

13.24 player matches(use servers,that would fix the lag)

14.More weapons on each map,theres never enough for everyone

15.Better banning system,team killing is bad

16.slight fall damage,make people think a little

Things I do Not want

1.Custom loadouts

2.perks

3.Unlockable abilities

4.any funky new system that you guys put in >8| Ask the fans first

things you need to fix

1.recoil,it looks like way to much,spartans are too strong for that

I kind of agree with all of this. For the BR i think it should remain the all purpose weapon of halo but it can be beaten by other weapons in differint ranges(weapons that require skill like the pistol). But in a standard multiplayer game you should always spawn with the BR so you dont get out ranged all the time like in halo 3. By balancing the BR there should be no change to the weapon itself the other weapons need to be adjusted. BR should still beat all prevalent easy weapons in their range advantage by a hair. There has always been an all purpose weapon in halo until ODST, without one there would be a great deal of unbalance or uncontrolled gamplay.

Fall damage should be adjustable not carved into the game. Asking flood to replace zombies in infection would be amazing but seems to be asking alot at this stage in devolopment and i dont think it will happen. I dont know why bungie started making plasma weapons pathetic compared to human weapons but i agree they should at least be usable against human weapons. Higher pop servers would be nice but i dont think that will happen either, it all depends on the engine of the game and the amount of money the server provider is willing to spend. Frames per second is associated with server strength when it comes to how good the internet connection is. The better the engine the more room there is for optimization of the graphics and physics, which increases FPS and decreases ping. I dont think 343 made a brand new engine for halo 4 because engineering takes awile and financially i would be better to just use the brand new bungie engine.

I also do strongly agree that vehicles need to be balanced, halo reach vehicles were either to weak(warthog) or to powerful(banshee) i felt like BTB objective was always stalemate because it was so hard to control the map with vehicles. More forge maps would be great to and the variety of items there are to be placed should be separated for each map.The more customization the better the game, theres nothing wrong with more customization theres only more work that needs to be done to make more of it. I think halo will keep getting more and more customizable every time a new game comes out, so i dont think you need to ask for that of reasonable hardworking developers. I agree that all the cod stuff should be kept out as well, keep your game original and use the ideas you make up or the ones the game already has. An by recoil do mean bloom? because if so i agree with the exclusion of that as well. Bloom was a fail attempt make your shooting more skillfull instead it did just the opposite and added a great deal of luck in the game. But i think it should remain in weapons like the AR and other fully automatic weapons, because it made possible to use them without making them unbalanced.

• Like 1

Things I want:

More custom options (like the option to turn off melee lunge and/or reduce auto-aim)

The ability to escape a vehicle if being hijacked. That was the most annoying thing about vehicle combat in Reach; if you were in a tank and you were boarded, you were pretty much going to lose. Give players the option to get out--that way, they'll lose the vehicle anyway.

Things I don't want:

Sprint (even though it looks like sprint might be in the game). Reach is by no means a crappy game, but I feel like sprint didn't really belong in Halo.

Multiplayer maps also being found in the campaign.

i think i have a good addition to idea; if the player able to jump out of the vehicle while boarded by an enemy then boarder should be able to use his weapon while boarding so he still has the advantage for being a ninja. Because if the driver can just jump out while being boarded that would be unfair for the player doing the boarding since he got the drop on the guy with the advantage. Sprinting i agree should be kept out, but if it is added it should be adjusted from reach in ways to make game be played at slower pace. Halo just doesnt play well with fast paced gameplay, players need time to keep track of stuff and to think. 343 anounced that no maps are going made from existing ones in the campaign so i dont think we have to worry about that.
  • Like 1

To follow more in the line of its predecessor Halo 3 when it comes to the MP experience and most importantly IT NEEDS TO HAVE STATS. I have heard recent noise that when Bungie hands over the API and stuff to 343 that there will no longer be H3 or Reach stats collected, which would be a tremendous disappointment. Adding to that, it has lead to rumors that H4 may not have stat collecting in the same way the H3 and Reach had, which to me was one of the most defining features of the Halo franchise. H4 needs a stat collecting website, it is a huge part of what makes Halo Halo.

• Like 1

I kind of agree with all of this. For the BR i think it should remain the all purpose weapon of halo but it can be beaten by other weapons in differint ranges(weapons that require skill like the pistol). But in a standard multiplayer game you should always spawn with the BR so you dont get out ranged all the time like in halo 3. By balancing the BR there should be no change to the weapon itself the other weapons need to be adjusted. BR should still beat all prevalent easy weapons in their range advantage by a hair. There has always been an all purpose weapon in halo until ODST, without one there would be a great deal of unbalance or uncontrolled gamplay.

Fall damage should be adjustable not carved into the game. Asking flood to replace zombies in infection would be amazing but seems to be asking alot at this stage in devolopment and i dont think it will happen. I dont know why bungie started making plasma weapons pathetic compared to human weapons but i agree they should at least be usable against human weapons. Higher pop servers would be nice but i dont think that will happen either, it all depends on the engine of the game and the amount of money the server provider is willing to spend. Frames per second is associated with server strength when it comes to how good the internet connection is. The better the engine the more room there is for optimization of the graphics and physics, which increases FPS and decreases ping. I dont think 343 made a brand new engine for halo 4 because engineering takes awile and financially i would be better to just use the brand new bungie engine.

I also do strongly agree that vehicles need to be balanced, halo reach vehicles were either to weak(warthog) or to powerful(banshee) i felt like BTB objective was always stalemate because it was so hard to control the map with vehicles. More forge maps would be great to and the variety of items there are to be placed should be separated for each map.The more customization the better the game, theres nothing wrong with more customization theres only more work that needs to be done to make more of it. I think halo will keep getting more and more customizable every time a new game comes out, so i dont think you need to ask for that of reasonable hardworking developers. I agree that all the cod stuff should be kept out as well, keep your game original and use the ideas you make up or the ones the game already has. An by recoil do mean bloom? because if so i agree with the exclusion of that as well. Bloom was a fail attempt make your shooting more skillfull instead it did just the opposite and added a great deal of luck in the game. But i think it should remain in weapons like the AR and other fully automatic weapons, because it made possible to use them without making them unbalanced.

I agree with all of this 8|