Videos

Sparky6277

What kind of videos?

I'm assuming he means saved clips from theater mode.

Film clips you save on your Xbox Hard drive aren't movie files, so even if you did transfer the files over to your computer they cannot be viewed in any way.

So this leaves you with two options;

Bungie Render Minutes: You can use Bungies service, you pay them a small fee for them to render your videos. I'm not quite sure about the pricing, but it's relatively cheap. There's one down-side, you have to pay for each minute they render for you, this can quickly become expensive depending on how many clips you want.

Capturing Card: This is a device that you can hook up to your Xbox 360 to render the clips yourself. This device is quite expensive, though.

if you're on a tight budget, I'd go with using Bungies service.

I will admit I could be mistaken, but I believe Bungie Pro is no longer available and the transfer of data to Waypoint will be complete by the end of this month. Sparky, if rendered film of game play was what you were referring to, I will look for an answer after work, unless someone can do it earlier.