Achievement woes!

dr smilingdog

Hi everyone! Anyone know why achievements from Halo Wars may not be uploading to waypoint? Some that I unlocked a week or so ago are there but since the 26th I've unlocked 285 gamerscore in Wars achievements but they haven't shown up yet. I'm trying to get to milestone 50, currently at 45 although the missing achievements would put me at 48 so I'm kinda frustrated and lost! Do they only upload once a week or so? It's been 4 days :(

Hi everyone! Anyone know why achievements from Halo Wars may not be uploading to waypoint? Some that I unlocked a week or so ago are there but since the 26th I've unlocked 285 gamerscore in Wars achievements but they haven't shown up yet. I'm trying to get to milestone 50, currently at 45 although the missing achievements would put me at 48 so I'm kinda frustrated and lost! Do they only upload once a week or so? It's been 4 days :(

It could be because Halo Waypoint is undergoing some pretty drastic changes. They are currently gearing up to take over responsibility for all of the things that so far Bungie has been responsible for, and this may be causing some delays. Also, if you were offline when you got the achievements, this may affect the upload of the achievements as well. My recommendation is to triple check that you actually have the achievements and that Waypoint has not uploaded them, and then contact Waypoint support. You might be able to get help by posting in this forum http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_topics22_Halo-Waypoint.aspx.

• 1 month later...