What should I get in the Reach armoury?

SilentCO1

5 members have voted

1. 1. What should I buy next in the Reach armoury?

• Pestilence (Save up)
    • Inclement Weather (Save up)
    • Mark VI Helmet
    • Blue Visor
    • Soft Case Utility
    • Assault/Breacher Wrist
    • Other (List it)

Right now I have about 550k cR. What should I buy next in the armoury? I just want an opinion on what the community likes best, I'm not saying I will buy the most picked piece.

I'm thinking about getting Pestilence. It takes 700k to get through Hero to Legend right? Just like Field Marshall to Hero? Well, once I hit Legend, I'm going to get the last attachment for Security. That costs 200k cR. Sooo, If I get Pestilence, It will cost 1mil cR, and I need about 500k cR to have enough to get it. So, then I'll have another 200k to Legend. When I hit Legend, I'll have 200k, enough for the Security Helmet. Plus I'll have an extra 50 cR, which can go towards other things. What's your opinion?

Right now I have about 550k cR. What should I buy next in the armoury? I just want an opinion on what the community likes best, I'm not saying I will buy the most picked piece.

I'm thinking about getting Pestilence. It takes 700k to get through Hero to Legend right? Just like Field Marshall to Hero? Well, once I hit Legend, I'm going to get the last attachment for Security. That costs 200k cR. Sooo, If I get Pestilence, It will cost 1mil cR, and I need about 500k cR to have enough to get it. So, then I'll have another 200k to Legend. When I hit Legend, I'll have 200k, enough for the Security Helmet. Plus I'll have an extra 50 cR, which can go towards other things. What's your opinion?

def recon base

I'm currently using Security first attachment (Not the base). I like it, and I'll probably use it until I get the last attachment for it. And yeah, I'm thinking Pestilence, it's more rare and looks awesome in Infection when you're a Zombie, you seem like a Spartan that was infected by the Flood.

I'm currently using Security first attachment (Not the base). I like it, and I'll probably use it until I get the last attachment for it. And yeah, I'm thinking Pestilence, it's more rare and looks awesome in Infection when you're a Zombie, you seem like a Spartan that was infected by the Flood.

Plus whats better than dying and leaving what can only be described as a puddle of poo on the floor, brilliant!!!!