H.L.T. Joe... Creating one legend at a time!!!

MuteJoe118

Hey there everyone, Mutejoe here with an awesome update and exciting news!!!

First off, it’s been a good while since I’ve been on the forums and for that I’m sorry for my being AWOL. But to make up for my tardiness, I have some awesome things to discuss with everyone. Secretly from the community I have been developing my character. He is based on the Halo universe and primarily based during the same timeline events as the books and games depict. Granted there are something’s that I am tweaking as I am trying to fit the story snuggly into the current universe without throwing an imbalance to timelines and so on.

Secondly, any Master Chief fans beware, same goes for hard core ODST fans and so on...I have developed some themes to my story that most would deem inconceivable and unconstructive to the halo universe, and I say....it’s a fan fiction, please grow up and go about your business, thank you.

Now to get to the 24oz of juicy meat...loll

My Character was created by a new department of ONI, lead by (Currently unnamed) whom is a former colleague of Dr. Halsey. The Program that was started was called H.L.T. or Hyper Lethal Trooper. This program was established around the same time the Spartan II project or Orion was created. I’m still developing more of the story but if you would like you can visit my characters website and twitter following the links below....

http://www.wix.com/army_jaccob/joes118 - Character Site.

https://twitter.com/#!/MuteJoe118 - Twitter Page

I appreciate Constructive Criticism, but only Constructive. I do not appreciate vulgar language or putting members down and will not have any of it in this thread. I also enjoy talking about the universe and its wonders, as I have read most of the Halo books.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to journey ahead!!!

- Joe