343 listen to the long time fans.

Decree117

For me i do not want to see my favorite game get more horrble with each release. I see a lot of stupid ideas for halo 4 for example...put weapon attachments and perks! are you serious? Why not make a badass halo once again? keep it simple with a few new ideas that don't flip the game in a 180 direction. I love the trilogy and i want to see halo 4 carry on the amazing gameplay that the other 3 had. No more aa's, no more bloom, no more bad maps. You know halo 4 will be great if they made it more like halo 2 and 3 gameplay.

• Like 2

For me i do not want to see my favorite game get more horrble with each release. I see a lot of stupid ideas for halo 4 for example...put weapon attachments and perks! are you serious? Why not make a badass halo once again? keep it simple with a few new ideas that don't flip the game in a 180 direction. I love the trilogy and i want to see halo 4 carry on the amazing gameplay that the other 3 had. No more aa's, no more bloom, no more bad maps. You know halo 4 will be great if they made it more like halo 2 and 3 gameplay.

couldn't agree more you nailed it right on

AA's will be in it though. I don't mind them, they make it more interesting and fun. But yes, definately better maps. Most of them aren't good at all in Reach. And definately no weapon attachments or Aiming Down Sight, this isn't Crysis 2.

I do not understand why!!!!!!! aa's are so stupid. They ruin the gameplay. Example... guy is no shield.. he gets to sprint away while my bloom does not work.

AA's make gameplay more fun. I've never seen someone use Sprint like that, to run away, only to get closer to someone to double melee. And Bloom is better too, more balanced. Without it, the DMR would be even more overpowered than it already is. You should be able to time a shot to the head or just spam them anywhere on their body before they have the chance to run away.

In my personal opinion, I agree that the campaign should have the same feel and a few more ideas which can make it more fun and realistic fitting the realism of Halo. But they should listen to the millions of fans who crave to, for example, drive a Pelican (not like the wierd easter egg on the Halo: Reach mission), play as more than just a human or elite, a Grunt! They could use the Pelican idea in campaign but the Grunt and maybe other ideas in custom games or matchmaking varients.

The Covenant was confirmed not to be in Halo 4. So the Elites will probably be replaced with Forerunner Humanoids or Brutes (Since they still hate us). But yes, I would still like to drive my Pelican, and hopefully there is some Forerunner type weapon that is like a Scarab, or we team up with the Elites to fight the Forerunners in like Halo 5 or 6 and they bring Scarabs and you have to Pilot one to escape because the Forerunners do something similar to glassing and call down a huge beam that tears everything apart but the Scarab is almost destroyed and on fire so you have to fight while you're escaping so you don't take too much damage and die. That would be awesome.

How can this be halo with out covenant? :nea: if you hadn't noticed Halo's core campaign gameplay is killing covies. and the multiplayer maps need to be better though. They should have for btb more symetrical maps so no team has higher ground or more sniping positions. Blood gultch is a good example because each base has the same weapons in similarly placed locations and the same vehicles in similarly placed locations.you get the idea. On Spire BTB one team is on the oposite side of the spire with the BFG(big friendly giant)with less cover and more power weapons spawn near by. This basically means one team will be bombarded and one will have to cowar in their base because of snipers. :(

Although through out the Halo storyline our enemy has mainly been the covenant, other options do exist. The flood for one is not out of the question, it could still remain as major threat. However, now we get to really delve into the story of the forerunners. The forerunners have always been in the background of Halo and now it is their time. Unless you have read the novels or really followed the Halo storyline, you probably have seen close to nothing on the forerunners. This is a great opportunity to bring them into the light.

P.S. This stuff is a little off topic, so let me end with this. No do not add weapon attachements or ADS. I would like it if Halo mainly kept it's H2/H3 style of gameplay.

Although through out the Halo storyline our enemy has mainly been the covenant, other options do exist. The flood for one is not out of the question, it could still remain as major threat. However, now we get to really delve into the story of the forerunners. The forerunners have always been in the background of Halo and now it is their time. Unless you have read the novels or really followed the Halo storyline, you probably have seen close to nothing on the forerunners. This is a great opportunity to bring them into the light.

P.S. This stuff is a little off topic, so let me end with this. No do not add weapon attachements or ADS. I would like it if Halo mainly kept it's H2/H3 style of gameplay.

I concure but some covenant combat could be nice for players who enjoy seeing grunts flee.

How can this be halo with out covenant? :nea: if you hadn't noticed Halo's core campaign gameplay is killing covies. and the multiplayer maps need to be better though. They should have for btb more symetrical maps so no team has higher ground or more sniping positions. Blood gultch is a good example because each base has the same weapons in similarly placed locations and the same vehicles in similarly placed locations.you get the idea. On Spire BTB one team is on the oposite side of the spire with the BFG(big friendly giant)with less cover and more power weapons spawn near by. This basically means one team will be bombarded and one will have to cowar in their base because of snipers. :(

the want to peak intrest with a new enemy so not to make it boring to newcomers,lol.