i just had the best idea

Baykem

The BR, and the DMR,some of us like one, some of us dont, but i have a soulution, instead of trying to get 343 put a BR and a DMR in their halo games, why not this, take the BR, give it a different look, not too much, but enough to where it still looks familiar, say its a newer model or something, then, give it 2 firing modes, one with the traditional BR firing mode, 3 shots in a burst, 4 burst to the head equals a kill, and in the second firing mode, you get single shot like the DMR, except just a bit more accurate but with a tad more bloom, so spamming REALLY dosent work and hitting that far away shot, takes pacing your shots and skill(or you just cant shoot it again until the bloom fully resets), that way your BR is the best for close to medium range, and the DMR is there for those long shots when you have no sniper rifle!

I don't like that idea, I am too fond of the BR. I say leave the BR the way it is. I just hope halo 4 brings back that fast pace gameplay like they had in halo 2 (halo 3 was slower than halo 2)

• Like 1

Well i also love the BR, im just thinking of a way to compromise with the people who wat to have both, and i alsp think they should get rid of the AAs eexcept for sprint and evade, even though i can deal with jet id rather have it not in at all

Well i also love the BR, im just thinking of a way to compromise with the people who wat to have both, and i alsp think they should get rid of the AAs eexcept for sprint and evade, even though i can deal with jet id rather have it not in at all

I too hate the jetpacks and the sprinting it goes against what halo was. Just cross your fingers til this game comes out, they may bring back the old school and give the MLG pros something to play.

I actually think that is a good idea. I like both guns equally and a mix of the two would be sweet but I dont see why people are making such a big deal over it. I mean they are pretty much the same guns in my eyes maybe a bit different but thats just my oppinion.

I think it's not too bad of an idea, but instead why don't you just have the 3 burst BR shot when zoomed out, and the single DMR shot when zoomed in?

wow. I don't think I have ever seen that implemented in a video game before.. holy crap nice twist to his idea! bravo. tho I wouldn't like to see it in halo 4 but I would like to just see it.

halo 2 originally was going to have the 3 burst and 1 shot all together in the Battle Rifle. zoom in its one bullet shots zoom out and its burst fire.

Where did you hear that? Can i ask for some linkage?