Anyone else pissed on new map laziness?

Bruce Dickaruse

I have to agree with you there, the forge maps do get really old really quick. I liked the map packs Noble and Defiant, especially Defiant.

Plus there are a lot better forge maps out there in the community.

Im no expert but how hard is it to make the maps available for more game modes.

Invasion is desperately in need of more maps.

I know that some of them are actually alright, but I'm tired of all these forge maps. They get boring too quick. Take some time and actually make some real maps! Not some forge maps that we can make! What do you guys think?

Easy young one. I can feel your pain. But there are some of the Forge Made maps that are really good. Some. Not so good.

Making maps might come a bit later. Work on Halo 4 and Halo CE.A is in the process. I can agree to some extent Halo reach needs to be finished first. But they're working on 2 games.

Even if there is no new maps. More Armory is bound to be added. (It's sounds fair)

I have to agree with you there, the forge maps do get really old really quick. I liked the map packs Noble and Defiant, especially Defiant.

Plus there are a lot better forge maps out there in the community.

Im no expert but how hard is it to make the maps available for more game modes.

Invasion is desperately in need of more maps.

this^^

if annyversary doesnt have any new invasion maps, i will rage!

I think the spawns are cheap on pretty much all the non BTB forge maps.

You either make dynamic spawns and place them right, or you let people spawn on their side of the map all the time and provide enough cover.

Like in the pit on H3 you could switch sides if the other team had over run your side, but only if they were on your side.

If they stayed on the middle you would keep spawning on your side.

Forge maps these days suck, you either spawn IN your tiny ass base or you spawn near team mates.