Halo 4

Tyler

Dont get me wrong i like the idea of a new halo but i thot maybe saving the earth was enough for the cheif i mean he stopped a like apocolypse. And what happens at the end of this trilogy? Are u gonna kill the cheif bc if that happens im done no more halo for me. I just dont want them to screw with the story bc its almost not worthy for other ppl other then bungie to work on.

wat im saying is that they should maybe hav given it a second thot on halo 4 bc bungie gave the cheif a good ending and now outtta nowere he has to face his destiny and fight another alien race? hes a soldier hes ment to fight for a cause not to be randomly found by more aliens i mean he only killed a entire cult of aliens and now more?

wat im saying is that they should maybe hav given it a second thot on halo 4 bc bungie gave the cheif a good ending and now outtta nowere he has to face his destiny and fight another alien race? hes a soldier hes ment to fight for a cause not to be randomly found by more aliens i mean he only killed a entire cult of aliens and now more?

would you rather him float in space forever? this is proabably just one difficulty he'll have to overcome to get home.

• 2 weeks later...