Will Halo 4 be for Kinect?

TankKill

Nothing confirmed yet but....

Article by Robert Cram http://www.msxbox-world.com/news/article/14982/halo-4-to-have-kinect-features.html

With 343i integrating Kinect functionality with Halo: CEA, I would be willing to bet that Halo 4 will have some sort of Kinect capability considering just how big of a game it will be.

Nothing confirmed yet but....

Article by Robert Cram http://www.msxbox-wo...t-features.html

With 343i integrating Kinect functionality with Halo: CEA, I would be willing to bet that Halo 4 will have some sort of Kinect capability considering just how big of a game it will be.

That is a good theory.

• 2 weeks later...

Kinect is seriously a waste of peoples money and microsofts. Stick to the damn controller. Kinect is a very corny electronic device.

Do not swear and be civil or you will be banned. I am not a fan of the kinect either, but I wouldn't mind if it had some kinect integration. Just as long as it isn't anything I can't do with a controller, I'm good with it.

Im not a big fan of motion gaming right now, its rather gimmicky. I'd rather play with the sticks through the night instead of getting into ridiculous positions. And it rather annoys me that I would have to pay to have all the parts of the game I love, like what they did with Anniversary.