Defiant and Noble Playlists

I_am_Conde

I think Halo:Reach still needs a playlist for the DLC maps, we've got the Anniversary playlist, but why not have Defiant and Noble playlists, we all paid 800 Microsoft points for them and we never get the chance to play on them on the current playlists, We always end up on the same damn maps every games and thats Reflection, Asylum, Uncaged, Countdown, Swordbase and Pinnacle. I hardly ever see any of the other maps because I'm in a playlist with all the people who dont have the maps.

I would also be nice to see the original multi-team brought back, where it was 2v2v2v2. it was a lot more fun than the current 3 team playlist. It would also be nice if the SWAT gametype was added to Double Team Playlist or just have a seperate playslist for Double Team SWAT, mainly because me and my friend are always stuck carrying other players on our team because they aren't that good, I'm not saying its not fair as I understand they have a right to play as much as I do but the ability to play SWAT in double team would be cool. You could even add a handicap playlist to test the true skill of players, such as 1 vs 3 playlist for players that think they could take on the odds.

To rap it up we need DLC playlists, more variation in maps we play on (why not alter the Firefight maps and make them Multiplayer as well), and he return of 2v2v2v2 with the possibility of 2v2 SWAT.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...