Cxdebreaker

In game and In depth team builder/manager:

Creat team names and logos and team ranks

Player roles and In depth search abilities

-Competitive based maps or a foundry like map to forge and Pit remake

-Better emblems and Colors

-If on a team:In game team tag: (FB) Player,but without the brackets, FB Player

-In game In depth Player and team stats

-a single shot rifle and a burst shot rifle(DMR(better version)and BR)

-Ranked playlists like H2 & H3 and a overall rank like in Reach

-Four player theater mode like in H3 and the ability to go first person in all players that was in the game.

-Removal of armor abilities

-Bots and bot skill level that can be any level including mirror image skill

-Make visual stratigies in forge.

-Costomization simular to WWE games I.e. helmets(visors all colors) Shoulders, Elbows,Wrists and gloves,Chest, Back,Knees and shoes ,others like armor effects(flames all colors)

In game team builder/manager like the clan list in H2 but WAY more deeper.

A game battles esk format in game:Post in your Team manager area off the game that your seeking a challenge.

Ability to post in your team manager area of the game that you are looking for a player and be able to describe what you need(I.e. Below-)

Recruiting:Yes

Role:Objective

If on a team have the COD like team tags already in the gt without the brackets: I.e. below

COD: (1234) Player

Me: 1234 Player

Whatever the team tag is is placed automatically to the right of the GT.(like in Gamebattles.com)

Have playlist ranks like in H2 and H3 and have a overall rank for the players like in Reach.

Bots.Put a training exercise in the game like in COD,but how fast you go how accurate you are determins the skill of the bots to achieve what I call "Mirror Image" skill so players can vs themselfs and see what they do wrong and right when they 1v1 the Mirrord bot.

4 player Theater(Halo3) but with the new feature to go in first person in every player that was in the game.

9 or so maps when the game ships for a normal multiplayer game: 4 with the idea of competitive

multiplayer in mind and 4 with just any type of game play in mind and a Foundry/Forge world esk map for community creations in mind.

Team Builder/Manager:

Team Name: Halo Pros

Team Logo: a Halo ensignia with the word PRO in the middle of it

Team Rank: either a number 1-10 or a name rank Private-Inheritor

Roles:Slayer,Support,Objective,Team player, ect.

Recruiting:needing more players

Search:for other teamates;by Roles,Location,Rank

A teams-list: like a friends list but for your teams and in the same list have your rivals as well in your team Builder/Manager page.

As far as it taking too long to search..,It's not like searching for games it's searching in a menu and when you search for a specific option it cuts away the time it would take to go through the options you didn't pick,ie-If your looking for a sniper it's not gonna go through objective players too it'll just look for Snipers so in actiuality it really wouldnt take that long ESPECIALY if you Search for a sniper in a specific area ie-Sniper,Atlanta it'll bring players in Atlanta that specialize in sniping so it'll cut time significantly.Sorry if you get lost in details :)