Maps and battle rifle

swii117

Hey how's  it going? I just sighed up to the website and I have watched some of  the game play on YouTube of installation 01 Im liking the gameplay and I was wondering will the battle rifle be the same as halo3 and look the same?  will it shoot and feel like halo3 ? and the game would be perfect and awesome if you guys would add halo3 guardians map its  my all time favourite map and it would make the game 100% times more awesome for me! would you consider adding the map ? 

• Like 1

Installation 01 will feature the XBR55 Battle Rifle, which in-use during the beginning of the Human-Covenant War. This can be seen held by Sergeant Major Johnson, back when he was a Staff Sergeant in 2525, on the front cover of Halo: Contact Harvest. This was explained by our own Church, on the official Installation 01 website: https://installation01.org/updates/1495229339 One of the modelers has developed a program for you to examine the rifle yourself. Whether other BR models will appear or not, I do not know.

When it comes to maps, I believe the game will feature new and old maps. Reading more into updates and articles will help give you a better idea. Refer to the link above for more info.

Edited by UNSC Spartan II