Former Halo Fanatic returning from PS4.

Kaze Dagon

Hello everyone.

I was a major Halo Fanatic during my school years and I use to frequent these forums in the months leading up to the release of Halo 4. I made the decision to upgrade to the PS4 instead of the Xbox One in 2014 after Microsoft dropped the ball in their Marketing of the Xbox One. In the years since then I have watched longingly as the Halo Universe continued to develop and expand. Now in 2017 the Xbox One S and the future Scorpio appear to be the console I always wanted and I find myself drawn to Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2 in the same way I was to Halo CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3 in my childhood. It was a hard decision but I traded in my PS4 Pro and my game collection and invested in a Xbox One S and all the new Halo Titles I have been missing. I look forward to getting lost in this amazing universe with all of you :)

Hit me up on Xbox Live anytime if you're looking to play some Halo. My Gamertag is Cygnatt 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi there! That's great! Both the consoles are good and also their upgrades are amazing. I play mostly halo fanatic on Xbox. After the upgrades of xbox my friend suggested me to buy Acheter Abonnement xbox live 12 mois for enjoying more amazing games on Xbox. There are more amazing upgrades on Xbox. Also, there is new Xbox one S are currently trending nowadays.