sealock

casthelion

Sealock

the making of this map goes back to H2A. I started with the idee of making a bigger lockdown but after some forging I chached it a lot to make it play better and easyer to forge. now about a month ago I started making this map in H5 and chanced it again, and now it is finished. 

this is a medium size map with elemends form conenant and forerunners. it playes wel with FFA Slayer and strongholds (there is no option for CTF and assault) 6-8 players.

this location once was a flood containment facility but the flood all died and now it is holy ground for the covenant. because of that this place is now home to a temple. 

link to the map: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/map-variants?lastModifiedFilter=Everything&sortOrder=BookmarkCount&page=1&gamertag=casthelion#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_mapvariant_casthelion_322d3f84-27cd-45f6-ab6f-8dbb500735a1 

unfortunately there is some problem with the screenshots I made so they wont go lower than 2.1MB and because of that I can't upload the here so you have to see them at halowaypoint.

(sorry for my bad english it isn's my first language).

• Like 2