What Halo Needs

ANinja_Cow

Halo as a series brought many features to the gaming industry that we take for granted. However in recent years Halo has had a decline of Groundbreaking ideas. 343 industries and Microsoft often turn to focus groups, which are Halo players that are asked questions about what they think Halo should have to become better. This is the safest bet for devs, because their giving us what we asked for. But what we think we want doesn't always work out, were not writers, or AAA game devs, and we dont always know whats best for games on the spot. Which is why when we respond to Microsoft, often our answers can revolve around things like "I want a different Movement system" or "id like to see Halo have ADS", because those can be our favorite aspects form other games. Most people will notice that when these are implemented it doesn't feel like halo anymore, and Often times these DO NOT represent the bulk of the community or our creative ideas. What we NEED is a revolution of ideas, we need 343 industries and Microsoft to stop taking the safe route, we need ideas SO revolutionary that when Bonnie Ross and Phil Spencer sit down with a focus group, everyone in that group knows exactly what to say. "I want something new, and groundbreaking and something so good it ruins my life because of how much i play it". These ideas will not only change Halo but change the entire gaming industry. So please, list your ideas below.