Fan Made game Halo: Galaxy of Combat

Adam91

i came across this fan made game "halo galaxy of combat" that will be coming out in spring 2012, this game is a MMOFPS game, i dont know much info yet about the story its gonna take,but it will be 100% free to play when it comes out, here is the trailer i seen on youtube, i hope it will be ok for me to post this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGXGqFIWEjI&lc=9V2miGUakUFj2sS4N2KbHqf07VJ93r3C4iYBpG6qU4Y&feature=inbox

Awesome as it seems, I can't help but feel like this is a hoax. I mean, this "teaser"/"trailer" is amateurish and lacks the identification of any production studio, or even endorsement by 343 Industries.

You trolling, Adam? Or were you fooled by this, yourself?

If it's for real, amazing! But I require more proof. Until then, I'm rendered temporarily melancholy. :mellow:

Edit: Did a bit of thinking… If this game is for real, and is not sponsored by 343i/Microsoft, then they can't legally charge players for access or service. It'll survive on donations? :blink:

Awesome as it seems, I can't help but feel like this is a hoax. I mean, this "teaser"/"trailer" is amateurish and lacks the identification of any production studio, or even endorsement by 343 Industries.

You trolling, Adam? Or were you fooled by this, yourself?

If it's for real, amazing! But I require more proof. Until then, I'm rendered temporarily melancholy. :mellow:

Edit: Did a bit of thinking… If this game is for real, and is not sponsored by 343i/Microsoft, then they can't legally charge players for access or service. It'll survive on donations? :blink:

its not a hoax its a real game that we will be able to play in a few months the creators have a website about it bvgstudios.net go there to find out more about it, yes its not sponsored by 343i or ms its a non profit game we wont be charged just go to the website and read about it there

I hope you're right, Adam. I'd be down to give it a whirl.

But I still wish there was more to the teaser/trailer. :mellow:

yeah i wish there was more videos about it but its not coming out until next spring i read on their website that they will have a beta for it, they didnt say when yet