Looking for a halo 5 military based clan

Hey I'm StormyKnight14 but ppl call me stormy. I'd just like to say that I'm new to halo 5 and Ik thrs not many military clans in the community yet but I'm tired of searching, so if anyone has a military clan or is planning on making one msg me. Now ima tell you why you should msg me to join your clan (warning there will be alot of me tooting my own horn) I've been in military clans for like 3 years now I was in a major one called FS (Forgotten Soliders) but I left them (long story) I was in FS for a whole year and then it turned to ****. I did some merc work after that (nearly took down to clans, I caused members to leave them and started revolutions) then I joined a bunch of smaller unknown clans and I noticed halo 4 was going no where. Well I got the One now and I'm here waiting to find a clan most of the ones I found are ****ty. And I'm a pretty decent player, if you wanna see my stats check halotracker and type StormyKnight14 am positive so far, but I've just started. So if there's anyone interested msg me pls. Again my gt is StormyKnight14

• 4 weeks later...

I am making a new military clan and would love to have you, I only get on during weekends. In my clan we do raids and have orders and things like other military clans but we do not require you to say yes sir and no sir and things like that

Once you join we need people that can also be:

.forgers, forge maps based on descriptions

. Recruiters, recruit people from xbox or from websites like this one

. Trainers train recruits (once map is built) during the week. (You must be on during week to be a trainer.

BTW I have already built 2 raid maps for the clan even though I'm not the best at forging. If you want to join either msg me on xbox live or on this website.

My gamertag is parasearcher