Hello everyone!

BrandNewClassic

I just wanted to say I'm back. It's been almost a year since I've really attended this forum regularly, but I plan on posting a lot more. I've been on the Halo Waypoint forums, and was just recently permabanned for calling 343 lazy bast*rds because of how they recycled assassinations and armors. If that's all it takes to get permabanned there, then I don't want to be a part of it. Very few people on those forums are actually smart, but 95% of them are idiotic 343 defenders.

With that being said, I want to talk about Halo 5. I'm not enjoying it nearly as much as I thought I would. The gameplay is good, yes, but it lacks a motive to continue playing. I become extremely bored within 5 games, and then take a break from it for like 4 days. The req system is disgusting. This type of "random" unlock system is what truly kills it for me.

What's the point of having only HELMET, and ARMOR???? The req system would have been 1,000,000% better implemented if I could also unlock a shoulder, or legs and forearms... You know the drill. Therefore, they can cut all of the horrible, pointless, poorly designed armors *Cough SEEKER *Cough, while still having a plethora of armors to unlock through the reqs.

I just honestly do not understand how these extremely poor choices made it through to the final game. I still play Halo 4 to this day because of commendations. All I have left is Forerunner destroyer, Covenant Destroyer, and Vehicles. I'm so close to finishing Forerunner Destroyer, which will unlock my favorite armor in the game. VANGUARD.

So, in conclusion, I'm pretty much done with H5. I will try forge when and if it comes out. That actually looks pretty decent. But I'm moving on. I can't wait to play Halo 4 on backwards compatibility if it ever comes out. Oh and don't get me started on how bad the campaign disappointed me. Ok ok I'm done now.