Multiple Charges for Gold Pack instead of 1 charge: Need Help

wsb225

We recently were charged $2.99 and $1.99 on 26 seperate occasions on the same day, Oct 30th and I don't have any idea of why? I need an accounting of what these charges are for and why this happened against my credit card on record?  After chatting with Microsoft, they directed to post the problem here and ask for approval for my card to be credited and only charged once for the Gold and Silver pack.   Who is able to assist me with this?  Thanks for your help.   

Unfortunately, only Microsoft themselves will be able to tell you exactly why you have been charged if you have definitely only purchased two packs, as microtransactions are handled directly through Xbox LIVE. While you can attempt to contact 343i directly through their Halo Waypoint Forums, they're quite poor when it comes to responding to individual requests for help, and so you're much more likely to resolve this issue by speaking to Microsoft Support again.

Good luck!