Disconnect Issues

Hi, guys.

Just got the MCC Beta today and me and my friend are having disconnect issues.

We started a campaign mission in Halo:CE and it disconnected a total of 4 times, forcing a restart of the mission each time (it was almost like it was on a timer and you had to complete the mission under a certain amount of time in order to finish it).

We both had mics at the time and confirmed it was happening to both of us at the exact same time.  Went troubleshooting to ensure there were no network issues and neither of us had problems.

It also seemed to happen when things got hot-and-heavy.  For example, when I was blown up off the planet from an Elite-thrown Plasma onto a colorful pile of mixed grenades, the game would pause for a second to process the nuclear explosion, then disconnect us both.

After its initial release, I had read countless articles of the complete flop that is MCC day after day, and had hoped I had weathered the storm long enough that it was time to take the plunge.  It's sad...

I just want to Finish the Fight!