Can someone explain how the maps will work with Halo Reach?

Mikku

So I asked this before in another forum and no one was able to answer me, so I thought I'd try my luck here since I've heard good things about 343i and the people here being very responsive and helpful (without all the internet drama and mindless bashing) [i hope I did not just excite some trolls to troll me with that comment].

Anyway, the question is, what exactly is Halo CEA? I know the disc will contain the campaign and those remastered maps, but I actually still have a copy of the original Halo. Basically my point is, will I be able to play those new maps some other way other then spending some money to get the "campaign" bundled with the map packs? (Obviously some of you will think the opposite, but I'm much more of a Multiplayer guy, and since I already have the original campaign, there's no real ad-value for me to spend some money to get the campaign).

Also, would you be playing halo reach through the halo CEA game disc? Or does the game disc essentially copy those 7 map files onto your account and you still access halo reach MP through the original disc?

Thanks!

-Mir

Looks like I found the answer to my own question, for anyone else who is interested, here is what I found:

"You'll be able to get hold of the Anniversary map pack as DLC for Halo: Reach, when Halo: CE Anniversary launches on November 15th, 2011 or you can simply get them with Anniversary itself. Either way, more Halo multiplayer achievements can only be seen as a good thing, right?"

Mods, please go ahead and lock this thread, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I found the answer to my own question, for anyone else who is interested, here is what I found:

"You'll be able to get hold of the Anniversary map pack as DLC for Halo: Reach, when Halo: CE Anniversary launches on November 15th, 2011 or you can simply get them with Anniversary itself. Either way, more Halo multiplayer achievements can only be seen as a good thing, right?"

Mods, please go ahead and lock this thread, thanks!

i know for sure that there will be achievements for the halo cea campaign, but i havnt seen any info for multiplayer achievements