Combat Evolved Product Key, but no disc!

Ryan Janson

Hello! I've had this copy of Halo: Combat Evolved for a very long time. Though I've lost the disc a few years ago, yet I still have the case with the product key on the back. I'm curious, is there a place I can download the game, and enter the key I have? Or at the very least, a place I can re-purchase the game online?

Halo CE can be downloaded from various torrents sites and a handfull of Halo themed sites. As far as I knkw, Halo CE for PC is no longer available for purchase anywhere. Whatever you do, don't lose that key! I will mention before someone comes in here.... Halo CE is classified as abandonware now more or less. There is no longer any support, and there is no retail outlet for it.

As long as you have your original key to prove ownership, you can LEGALLY download a copy from any source. If noone posts up information on a legit spy-ware free download, I would be happy to host it on my personally server for you. Let me know and I'll pm you a link.