Bad Ranking System

So I was a 19 Hcs but didn't play for a week. Came back, was a seventeen. Lost one match, now I'm a 16. Won 4 in a row didn't rank bank up. This is bull****. 343 can reset my whole account I'd rather start fresh then watch my rank slowly disintegrate. For ***** sake I was a 13 then went to 12 after winning with a positive kd. I've played halo since I was 12 and this **** is really pushing me away. I'm contemplating breaking the disk, canceling my pre order for halo 5 and just play cod. Really disappointing, I almost can't believe I spent the money for the xbox one just for this game

343 has run this franchise into the ground. It sucks that there is no other games worth playing as of yet. Feels bad watching my childhood be run into the ground by a bunch of money hungry half wit game developers. We should all just stop playing this garbage game. They seem to forget they work for us, the consumer of their product. Threw my copy off the porch today when i found out they brought back team doubles but with no rank. Only reason i kept the game for as long as i did.

• Like 1

For real though, I'm not a pro gamer or anything but I've always had fun playing halo and this is not what I remembered in the hay days of halo I mean at best I got to 36 and now I'm having to fight to maintain a 19 that gets taken away from me just because I was working for a week and couldn't play. I loved these games when I was a kid and I thought it would be a blast to the past but it's just been a colossal headache. I find myself playing halo 4 because it's unranked and I don't have to deal with the frustration of being one of the kids who didn't quit on your team and still making a game of it and still loosing a rank, it's like what the **** 343 what do you want from me? It was 2v4...I just don't even know why you'd release a game with out putting a little effort into it

Watch the language guys. I can see your upset about your gaming issues, but posting fowl language will do nothing to further any requested help.

We at 343 Industries are very proud of all of our hard work and efforts to provide the audience with a competative experience. Perhaps if you learn to suck less at the game, that would help?

• Like 1

Because the lack of ranking is clearly running a multi-billion dollar franchise spanning just about every form of media imaginable funded by the biggest software corporation in the world into the ground. Not the incredibly glitchy, non-functional gameplay and susequent fallout from the latest release, no. It's a feature that barely impacts anything.