The Shadow Assassins Est. 2008 Clan Recruitment

Hello All, 

My name is SDAS Earth. I am the Founder and Chief Commander of the Shadow Assassins. I'm here to recruit for my new plans leading into Halo 5 on October 27, 2015.

Our Goal: is to re-image the structure of my clan by recruiting a solid number of players, approximately 30 in total over the course of the next 5 months, in order to have a solid standing in the Halo 5 Matchmaking as well as competitive play against fellow clans. 

What is Our Clan About?:  My clan has seen ups and downs like many others have. The difference is the bond that we all share. The SDAS aren't just a clan, we're a brotherhood. Like many, we've all went into fights knowing we were going to lose. We did it because the affect of all loses is strength and growth. We become better after every battle. This is the character we instill in our members.

What are We Looking for in Our Recruits?: We are looking for Halo players at least 16 in age who play Halo: Master Chief Collection on a semi-regular basis. (About 3 or more days a week for at least an hour duration) There isn't a required amount of time to play Halo. We simply want our members to be active. If you are involved with the clan as well as clan events, you'll have no problem doing this.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to post below and I'll reply as soon as possible. The fastest way to contact me is via messaging on Xbox Live.

Now the question is simple. Are you up to the task?

Join the Shadow Assassins Today