Why I love Halo 5 so far

PMSOTB

The gameplay is awesome, the new mechanics work great and ad a level of skill that I really enjoy. The matches are fast paced. So far my favorite part of the beta is kicking off the match with the Hydra. Everyone charges toward the middle to secure it. It seems to be a great way to start the match. I try and go around to approach from the side a little late to clean up. 

The game runs smooth. Seems to be very good epecially for such an early beta. I find that the intermission is a bit long betwen matches and it is a lot quicker to leave and start a new one, that and the bumper jumper configuration are the only things I would like improved but even if they were not I would still love this game like I do.

• Like 1

I've surprisingly have been hearing a lot of really good things about the beta, pretty crazy seeing that for a while all I've been hearing is negativity towards Halo.

I'm glad that this is something that is really appealing to the close fan base and from what I hear, it sounds like it feels like Halo more than anything.

Halo will forever be Halo, and Call of Duty will forever be Call of Duty haha.

• Like 1