Forge mode in Halo: Anniversary

Kurt S-501

Ok. Undoubtably, forge mode will be availible for the multiplayer maps in CEA. what I'm wondering is if they will be forgeable to the extent of forgeworld or tempest. What I mean is this: forge world and tempest have a strucure category with the buildings, walls, ect... While other maps like boardwalk and powerhouse have only scenery and the usual categories, not structure. I'm wondering if the new maps shipping with the game will have the structure category. Even if it's just a couple maps, I would like to know. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure they said that the new maps will feature a Forge Pallette similiar to that of Forge World and Tempest, I remember watching a video where they were talking about the ability to create whatever you wanted with the map you had.

Speculation at best but I vaguely remember hearing something about that - Forgeable tree's will finally be here though =D that is the Truth!

I'm pretty sure they said that the new maps will feature a Forge Pallette similiar to that of Forge World and Tempest, I remember watching a video where they were talking about the ability to create whatever you wanted with the map you had.

Speculation at best but I vaguely remember hearing something about that - Forgeable tree's will finally be here though =D that is the Truth!

that's good news! The maps look awesome and would be even more awesome if we could use the same forge pallet as forge world. If anyone has a link to the video that would be great!