Weekly / Daily Challenges cR Raising

Spectral Jester

Daily/ Weekly challenges, before anyone says yes I know you get cR for playing the MM games as well BUT....

Do you think the cR for daily challenges should be raised? I mean some of them are like 1000cR which is nothing.

Take for example Firefight Thursday, all 4 challenges in 2 games of Score Attack x 2. Not difficuly, and they paid out for all 4 around 5000cR which is 1 game of Firefight Arcade/Doubles/Limited.

Some of the MM ones too kill 1250 people in Multiplayer matchmaking 1500cR REALLY???

They really need to be raised a bit. No daily challenge should be under 2000cR.

What are your thoughts......

I agree, they should be raised. Remember when they used to be 250 Cr XD Oh God that was awful.

As per weekly challenges, they should not be things like "Beat this mission with these things", I like the ones where it's like "Play this playlist this many times" or "Achieve this many kills in this playlist", not "Beat this on Legendary in less that 12 minutes"

Really? A weekly challenge should NOT take less than 12 minutes. It should take DAYS as it is a WEEKLY challenge.

The challenges are repeating themselves and are starting to become bland.

I think it's time some new daily and weekly challenges come out and the credit rewards get raised.

GET CREATIVE 343!!!

agreed, was a little upset there was no special challenges or higher cR on Bungie day but oh well.

Hopefully there will be some more imaginative challenges to come