Halo 4 game stopping bugs

I wanted to mention a couple of bugs I found as I was playing Halo 4. First one was going into the Reclaimer mission 5. Without getting a loading screen, it showed a black screen with some font words on the top left saying something like "Untracked......"  I had to exit out and launch the game again. Once in the Halo 4 campaign screen there as no save data in the form of "RESUME" where you continue your campaign. So I had to restart it all over again.

Another save corrupting bug is within the Reclaimer mission 5 while on the mammoth. It's the checkpoint right before Cortana tells you about her rampancy. From that checkpoint on the mammoth is literally on air. The ground is gone. When Lasky contacts you about your next mission the mammoth disappears as well and you're also standing on air. Once you "step out" of the mammoth, you fall to your death, the game reloads the save and round and round we go. The checkpoint reload brings you back to the spot where you see no more ground for the mammoth to walk on. The save is also right there so the only option is to just play each mission one at a time or restart the whole campaign over again and hope no other game breaking bugs show up.

Anyone have any idea? Has this happened to anyone else?

I have the problem with the blackscreen too, every time I completed the first mission the screen got black with the words " Untracked build won't upload" then I had to restart the console, when I completed the level again the exact same thing happened again. Then I tried loading the next mission directly and it worked I played a little bit of the mission and saved but when I tried to load that save data the same thing with screen getting black happende. I really hope they fix this as soon as possible.