that is unacceptable

Here are the problems i´ve found trying to play online:

- If you search a game with a friend/friends, you could be placed on opposite teams (unacceptable).

- Some games of 8 players were 6 vs 2 instead 4 vs 4 (unacceptable).

- Tried during an entire hour to find a game after the application of the patch (unacceptable).

- After a finished game, the game freezes on the "Loading" screen (3 times) (unacceptable).

- If you finally find a game, there are possibilities to get banned from it (2 times) (unacceptable).

- Friends don´t show up even if they are online.

- I leveled up playing customs (unacceptable).

- Level 1 players paired with level 15. you should try to pair like Halo 3 does (difference of 10 levels max.). I can´t imagine a game of level 50 players dueling vs. level 1 players (unacceptable).

- If you start to search in a playlist and you want to go back and search in another one, the party is sepparated and you have to invite again. Same in customs and other situations (unacceptable).

- The most part of the games are 4 vs 3 (unacceptable).

- I saw some playlists of 5 vs 5, even if they were conceived as 4 vs 4. That changes (and ruins) totally the experience and strategy. Can´t i play 4 vs 4 Halo 3?

- I would like to see some playlists like (essential) Team Doubles. And ranked, of course.

I hope this issues will be solved soon.

Best regards, a disappointed Halo player.