TU Beta

SilentCO1

Only played one game, as I'm playing Gears 3 now, but I have to say, Zero Bloom is definately funner than regular Reach. Now I see why people want it gone, it actually makes a big difference. It was so easy to kill people, and it kept the game going at a fast pace (After playing Gears a lot, I realise that fast gameplay is the funnest, so it appeals to me). Just keep up with what you're doing. I also notice I was the only one who used armor lock (To test what happened) and Active Camo (Same reason). Glad to see not everyone will be using them anymore. So good job so far, keep it up.

ZB is indeed a ton of fun. Though, you're not the only one still using camo and AL. I just encountered a team using camo on Countdown... it was a frustrating match to say the least. Can't wait till there's a ZB playlists with all those wretched AAs out of here!

ZB is indeed a ton of fun. Though, you're not the only one still using camo and AL. I just encountered a team using camo on Countdown... it was a frustrating match to say the least. Can't wait till there's a ZB playlists with all those wretched AAs out of here!

I just want it so the Active Camo doesn't scramble the radar. Or at least a tiny bit fewer of the red dots that are evreywhere