Multiplayer doesn't work

Why am I waiting in the lobby searching for players endlessly? Why does the campaign glitch and play cutscenes over and over? Why don't my ally npc's follow me? Seriously, this is beyond abysmal for a game at launch. These issues will affect halo 5 sales and really reinforce the belief that 343 are incompetent.

The rage is strong.

But yes, there are matchmaking issues. I believe 343 released an article yesterday saying they are working on updating the servers (from their end, not ours) to help improve the experience.

My MCC did freeze before, but that was while loading, not while playing campaign, so no inconvenience really. Easy to fix (just restart game).

I had a funny glitch on one of the Arbiter levels, when I fired my sentinel beam it fired as TWO BEAMS in DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS SIMULTANEOUSLY. Was so funny ahahaha.

MCC is far from "beyond abysmal," honestly :D Best game I bought in years.

As only a third of the game seems to work, and glitchy at that, I'd say "Abysmal" is putting is right on target. I've yet to be matched with a single player in multiplayer; the Forge maps glitch out like crazy, with incredible latency playing on them; the game freezes, locks up, and has eardrum-rupturing sound glitches...  All of this adds up to a failure to launch. If it was just the networking for multiplayer, I'd give them the benefit of the doubt, but you can't tell me they didn't know about all these other glitches. I'm sorry, but pushing a game out when it is obviously still in the developmental stage is just a bad idea. Without question, the worst launch of any Halo title....and depending on how long this lack of multiplayer lasts (Approaching 3 days is just unacceptable) it could rival the hilarious screwed up launch of BF4.