Old Halo Dog

Gearjamer

Howdy, New to the sight, not new to Halo. I wanted to sign on and thank 343 for reviving one of my favorite games of all times. My friends and I would have monthly LAN parties for Halo and Halo 2. I have been a member of Xbox Live since its inception. I've lost contact with most of the people I played with back then but still have fond memories and look forward to finding new ones online. We had a LAN a party on the release day for H2 original. We called it our H-deuce LAN party. Here is a picture of the roster from 10 years ago on one of the 8 TV's we set up in my house.

Thanks again from an old dog gamer.

H2day68.jpg

• Like 1

That's pretty astonishing that you have a historical picture like that of Halo and of the oldschool Xbox Live :D. Good to have an oldschool player around. Anywho, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy all of the time you spend here. If you have any problems with the site, don't be afraid to come and ask a fellow member or moderator for help :)!