Halo: The Master Chief Collection Question

Benczek

Hi all so i am looking to buy xbox one just for Halo: The Master Chief Collection

And i have seen there are 106 maps in the game http://www.vg247.com/2014/06/11/halo-master-chief-collection-xbox-one-every-map-included/

ok here are my qestions 

1.Can i play halo 2  and use halo 3 maps ?

2.The Dedicated server are in all game type in custom games to ?

3.How is the netcode ?

4.Is it worth buying the game ?

5.will there be many players?

6.what about the dlc are they coming to ?

7.All the halo are sharing the same settings? so i can use bumper jumper in all halo ?

Each game uses it's own engine so no, you cannot use Halo 3 maps in halo 2, or Halo 1 maps in halo 3 or 4.  Each particular Halo is only playable with it's original release and DLC maps.

As for DLC, no I don't think there will be any additions made to the game, as it took a lot of fuss just to get all the games to use one singular UI as it is.

As for player count, that's up to what version people play, and how the game goes.  You can't really predict that kind of thing.  Netcode is the same netcode your used to.  Every multiplayer problem you had with ping, packet loss, syncing, will all be the same issues you remember.

Thx for the fast Reply but if there are going to be Dedicated server  then i am sure the ping problem and packet loss and syncing will be better compare to halo 3

p2p vs Dedicated server you cant even compare them :P  

i just look on twitch and there is a lan event now so it looks like halo 2 will be the turnament game but it maybe will change 

Twin got the gist of it but I'll add on:

6: Bonnie Ross from 343i stated that she would be interested in pursuing DLC for the Master Chief Collection if people wanted it. Unfortunately I don't believe there's any DLC planned at the moment, and Max Hoberman from Certain Affinity confirmed that it would be a really tough challenge to create more remakes for H2A.

So I don't think MCC will receive DLC... it's up to 343i and Certain Affinity at this point whether any DLC will be included in the collection.

7: There are Universal Controller Schemes for The Master Chief Collection that work across all 4 games: including a Universal Bumper Jumper scheme.

halo4nation details the whole Controller Scheme mumbo jumbo here: http://halo4nation.com/weekly-content/halo-bulletin-101614-assault-controller-settings/

Edited by Turkey Destruct