What do you expect of Halo 4?

MrSlAyEr13579

i don't see whats so bad about armor lock, just because an enemy can kill you while you are waiting for the person to get out of armor lock is not a reason to hate it

:offtopic:

<_< See, this is how people get mistaken for being trolls. It's a simple enough question with a simple enough answer. However, both question and answer belong in a different thread

On topic:

I expect H4 to get back to basics, with any AA's playing minor roles that have hardly any impact on gameplay without being complimented by weapons or environmental features.

I expect there to be a truly fun and social atmosphere to multiplayer, where individuality does not mean “ignoring your team”.

I expect more customization options for our MP avatars, like colors and armor pieces.

And I expect those armor pieces to be unlocked through a fair and challenging system of legitimate earning.

Could care less for a system of leveling or purchasing upgrades. -_-

The question in the thread is completely different to the title's question-what is this, I don't even-

Well, to be honest, I'm not expecting much from 343. From what I've seen in CEA 343 seem to be concerned greatly with making things look 'flashy' and 'cool'. That's not a good sign... plus, having them say they've removed things from Halo 4 that had already been successfully prototyped and implemented into the game because they felt too un-Halo like really worries me. Those kind of ideas should've been scraped long before they went into prototyping.

Basically, what I'm expecting of Halo 4 is an extremely cheesy, flashy campaign with lots of explosions, and a multiplayer mode that just makes us wish we were back playing Halo 2. I'm also prepared for lots of 'gimmicky' ideas. 343 seem insistent on "changing things up". That went real well last time... didn't it, Reach?

ability to drive the vehicles that were previosly unable to be driven, also if the halo wars vehicles like the 'Grissly' or the 'Locust' would be good to drive, even if the were costom games/campaign/forge only and not usable in Multiplayer unless its a forge ot costom game.