Searching for an active Halo 4 clan

I have been Playing Halo since the orginal I am an old school nerd!! Currently in the Army and play when I can mostly weekends but some during the week I enjoy the game and would like to play with people who talk and are active gets boring playing alone since a lot of people have gave up on the game I have all the games so any game is good hope to hear from someone soon AHHA 3RD ACR is the gamer tag message me I will try out for any team thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hey. Might I perhaps recommend the Anunnaki? We are a miltary-style clan that is heavily involved. I just started and coming from a military background as well I figured this might peak your interest. Check out the reply the Leader sent me when he recruited me:

The Anunnaki. We are a military-based Halo 4 clan. We focus on comptetitive customs and matchmaking, clan battles, and Raids. We are active. We have a Private-General ranking system which consists of several squads within 3 divisions. Within the squads we have a total of 30 jobs with different jobs and responsibilities. We have 3 levels of security and a Drill Team. We have many clan maps and we offer a training program with a very in depth curriculum for intense combat training. We are involved with other clans and create other events as well. We have meetings and Game nights each week. If interested in more info, contact me. G.T. Brent McKenley

If interested, message Brent McKenley, Flare382 or YounGBXCAPO917 and tell him YeLLaLoT101 sent you. I play late at night so on a military schedule there's always someone on. Lol! Hope to see you soon! Late!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nexus Uprising is currently recruiting, the commanders, including myself, are all Active-duty military personnel (Army, Air Force and Navy) and we would love to have you, we have our own ranking system, with a system for competitive players and casual players on X360 and the One, we hold quarterly tournaments among our members to give out prizes to the ones who win, if you would like more information, feel free to message me