Is Halo 2 Vista Serverlist/Multi Player Being Shut Down

SmG Cloud

For what its worth to be honest its my favorite game of all time and I run a gaming clan (SmGClan.net) which we fully support the game with gaming servers, teamspeaks, and the forum of course. I am praying that this stays up and gets  the chance it deserves like halo 1 pc (patch 1.0.10). I just wanted to know the current situation with it. Also for what its worth I would be willing to chip in and pay for the servers or help with them so they stay up.

I also thought game spy was ran by Live then ran by you guys? So I don't really know what the current situation is.

Anyways I hope that it doesn't go down and I think it would be unfair if halo 1 stays up but not halo 2. Either way I am still greatful for halo 1 staying and getting an update.

SmG Cloud

SmGClan.net

[email protected]

We're not official 343i, we're simply a fan community. HaloWaypoint is 343i's official forum. You can also try sending a tweet to @BSangel asking about Halo 2 Vista's situation.

As for your question, the last time I heard anything about Halo 2 Vista, was when 343 Industries announced that it's servers would be shut down on February 15, 2013. But this was extended until early 2014 and I've yet to hear more on it.