Looking for Gaming Community

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a gaming community that will play a variety of Xbox games. The main games that I play are Halo, Gears of War, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and other FPS/TPS games. I would like the community to also be playing those or a mix of them.

I'm 24 years old and am serving in the military. I am ok with having a ranking system but I'm not calling anyone by their rank nor do I want to be treated like a lesser. These are video games after all.

I am not ok with constant swearing or putting others down. I try to keep my gaming professional and keep the language as clean as possible and I try to help others improve when I can. I am not opposed to others doing the same for me. If I can do something better let me know.

I am open to changing my Gamertag but only after I'm sure that the community is the one for me. I do like it when there are fun nights, practices when people can make it (not mandatory since people have lives unless they're on a competitive team) and things of that nature.

I look forward to replies and feel free to post any questions you may have for me.

Well you have come to the right place since everyone here loves to play games and not just halo. Some people here are even on the Playstation and Steam and there is always someone here that just wants to play a game like halo or something like that so you have found the right place if you want a gaming community.

Hope to see you around Xerl and if you want to play a game with anyone then just shout it out in the shoutbox (you need 5 posts before you can use the shoutbox)

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a gaming community that will play a variety of Xbox games. The main games that I play are Halo, Gears of War, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and other FPS/TPS games. I would like the community to also be playing those or a mix of them.

I'm 24 years old and am serving in the military. I am ok with having a ranking system but I'm not calling anyone by their rank nor do I want to be treated like a lesser. These are video games after all.

I am not ok with constant swearing or putting others down. I try to keep my gaming professional and keep the language as clean as possible and I try to help others improve when I can. I am not opposed to others doing the same for me. If I can do something better let me know.

I am open to changing my Gamertag but only after I'm sure that the community is the one for me. I do like it when there are fun nights, practices when people can make it (not mandatory since people have lives unless they're on a competitive team) and things of that nature.

I look forward to replies and feel free to post any questions you may have for me.

Well what do you know...exactly what I am looking for as well. 21 and also in the military. What game types do you play on Halo? Saw you listed some games, currently the only other two games I really play are BF4 and Forza Motorsports 4. 

What's up guys?

I'm here representing IDS. We are an 18 and older Xbox gaming community founded in 2009. We have several divisions: Halo, Battlefield, COD, League of Legends, and Titanfall. We also play other games such as GTA V, Minecraft, NHL, and FIFA.

I realize some of the games you all have listed are not here, but there are a lot of people in this community and I wouldn't doubt that some would have and want to play those games as well.

If you are interested message me or check us out at: www.instantdeathsquad.net

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone. My clan name is Team Barays and we are in a starting stage. We currently have 6 members and all 6 are very skilled at the game. Once we get to 50 members, we will have 10 members on each squad: CTF, SWAT, Snipers, Grifball, and an MLG Slayer team. (Don't worry we are already signed up in MLG) Once members start to flow in, we will have a ranking system inside the clan, somewhat like the Military. We will become a force to be reckon with once the numbers become numerous. We will host tryouts for anyone as of now, and later when we get 50+ members, we will start divide people into Branches. The tryouts will include how well one controls a gun, driving ability, handle getting shot, etc. The minimum age for joining is 14 going on 15 years of age. We do have rules, but I will tell you them when you tryout. Message Z1kz or redneck2224 for an invite to tryouts or just info about the clan. Thank you and join Team Barays!