Halo 2 Anniversary remake chances respawn

AsquareM

So, back in 2013, I posted a thread on this very same topic though my evidence was faulty and the thread became called 'failure of a thread', and changed in a Photoshoping contest. Well, I got some more info on it, and I decided to make a new thread for it, as no one was visiting the old one anyways(though it got 6000+ views). So, let's cut to the mains, here's the deal:

In the news section of the 343i website, I found this: 

In an Interview with the voice actor of the Master Chief, Steve Downes, has confirmed Halo 2 anniversary is coming.

Gamezone sat down the Steve and spoke with him about Halo 5 and the rumors about Halo 2 anniversary. This is what he had to say about it.

“I think you may be ahead of yourself on Halo 5,” Downes said. “I wouldn’t expect anything until 2015. What you can look forward to this year is an anniversary edition of Halo 2.”

It is unsure if the re-release will contain it's own multiplayer, if it will just ported over to Halo 4 or if it will just be HD version of the campaign.

Halo 2 is arguably the game that has defined online console gaming and has been a great success for Xbox Live. Gamezone has not published the full interview yet but they did say it will be up soon.

Just when my hopes were getting high(HELL YEAH, I WAS CORRECT!!!!), here came the update:

Update

On Steve's facebook he was confronted with comments from fans asking about him confirming Halo 2 anniversary, Steve made comments backing out of his supposed statement. 

"Let me clarify something. I think there may be a misunderstanding. I have no official info on a H2 anniversary edition. I've only heard what you have heard. You'll have to go to Waypoint for the official word" 

I was like, WHAT THE HELL???
Some weeks ago, I heard there was a post in Australia by XBOX saying that one of the games XBOX ONE fans should anticipate was Halo 5, then again there was a post cutting this off, saying that 'it was a mis-post, we have no confirms on naming the next Halo as Halo 5, it will just be a Halo for Xbox One. Now again. What is Microsoft hiding from us?

What are your thoughts on this news, are you happy to hear Halo 2 anniversary is coming, are you upset Halo 5 or whatever has been delayed?

Let the comments begin in 3... 2... 1... GO GO GO!

P.S. Here's the link to the news post:

I'm still not convinced our "Next Halo journey" was Halo 5. From everything I've read, I think that its likely Halo 2 Anniversary ships this year, with the means to access a Halo 5 beta. This would be a great move in my opinion, not only are you giving us Halo 2 in HD, you'd be perfecting Halo 5 with a beta, which is something Halo 4 definitely could've benefited from.

I'm still not convinced our "Next Halo journey" was Halo 5. From everything I've read, I think that its likely Halo 2 Anniversary ships this year, with the means to access a Halo 5 beta. This would be a great move in my opinion, not only are you giving us Halo 2 in HD, you'd be perfecting Halo 5 with a beta, which is something Halo 4 definitely could've benefited from.

I understood 3/4th of what you said, but I agree.

I would like if they could release H2 HD for PC too. (Ya know, boost up the sales of Windows 8.1)