Kush's Halo 5 Suggestions [Must Read]

kushhabiib2

PUSH THE XBOX ONE TO ITS POSSIBLE LIMITS AND EVOLUTIONIZE GAMING LIKE CE DID

Hello, my name is Kush, a seasoned halo veteran, I have been playing halo since day one and I would like to make my suggestions public. I appreciate your attention and look forward to any responses you all may have. Any time a Halo title has released, I have played it until the release of the next game, free of boredom. well that was simply not the case when it came to halo 4, after about a month I became bored of it. However, halo 4 did prove to me that 343 could make a halo game. in fact, I am convinced that they are the only ones that can make a halo game. And so they will.

Halo 5 needs to look like Halo 4, Feel like Halo: Reach, progession system like Halo: Reach and be as enjoyable as Halo: Combat Evolved. Not to exclude any of the not listed games, or infer that they are inferior to the listed games, but I believe that this recipe will result in the best Halo game yet. below, I will go in-depth on multiple subjects within the game, my opinion and suggestions for them.

Look, in order for a successful future halo title, a few things are in order. one, 343 is still going to need to examine the previous Bungie titles, they are still as important to future titles as ever, if not more. like I said earlier, halo 4 to me was a semi-success. 343 proved they could do it, but still didn't finish with flying colors. in blunt, examine all the titles, again. two, invest a little more into the campaign. was anyone else besides my fellow friends and me, disappointed at halo 4's campaign? It was simply in a nut-shell go to point a to point b, kill these waves in between. Halo is known for it's epic campaigns, the story they tell and the battle you fight. halo 4 was by far the least epic campaign. you know its sad when ODST was more compelling. not to mention cortanas un-epic death. the one thing they did get right was the way it looked. oh how beautiful halo 4 was, its cut-scenes was the best that I had seen in a long time, which was nice, because you could tell 343 cared about how things look. they were not lazy with their graphics, I greatly appreciated their efforts there. Third and most important, to me, at least, Multiplayer. Multiplayer is the core of halo, halo: ce revolutionized online gaming upon its release. halo can do that again, its just a higher bar to reach than in 2001, because now every game seems to have its own multiplayer feature. FPSes especially. With multiplayer I can really only ask for a few* things; More maps, More unlocks, more weapons, weapon attachments, viehicles, much larger maps, much larger game lobbies, less lag, tournements, community involvement, clans, teams, colors, groups, in-game squads, tactical choices, destructible maps, more explosions and much more customization. now take that customization you think were satisfied with and amp it up twenty-times more and throw fifty different colors at us, color options. vehicle customization, vehicle unlocks.

That's honestly about it. forge will be forge. respond with additional ideas.

I agree with many of your key points.

But I feel that Halo 3 had the right of idea of playlist separation though. Social/Ranked. As well as Ranking system, and some core gameplay elements.

To me Halo Reach is where they should lean most heavily towards in terms of gameplay direction, but they have to borrow the most fundamental and popular aspects from Halo 2 and Halo 3 as well. Imagine having Halo Reach's raking AND the 1-50 skill system.