Multiplayer Matchmaking Playlist Ideas

The Director

Ok, my ideas for playlists.

1. A Custom Game Playlist: A playlist where people can pop into random custom games or create their own custom game. For those who enjoy custom games. :D

2. A Playlist for Shwatguns and Shotty Snipes: obviously people miss shwatguns, but don't want to deal with playing them in actual Team SWAT, so this playlist is for them.

3. A playlist for capture the flag: Bungie did this, but only for a limited time. It would be cool to see it return.

You can comment on which you think are awesome and which are not, as well as add ideas of your own :D Keep your arguments intelligent, rather than just saying things like "oh, I hate custom games so why would there be a playlist cause I'm totally the only person who plays this game in the world" :D

• Like 1

i would like an elimination sort of game. once you die you dont come back till the next round like in search and destroy in CoD :thumbsup:

I wouldn't like that. Maybe in the customs thing he was talking about, but not as a separate playlist. Also, I think they should bring back the Matchmaking from CE for Mac/PC where the player can see the list of games, narrow them down by map and gametype, and choose which game to join. Also we would need to allow in game joining for this to work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...