United Nations Gaming

Greetings, Gamers! I am pleased to announce that United Nations Gaming (UNG) is finally recruiting new members. Before I get into recruitment details, perhaps a little backround on UNG.

United Nations Gaming is a fairly new, global Gaming Community, for Xbox Live. at UN Gaming, we envision a world where anyone can game, regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, colour, or favourite bubblegum flavour. Within UN Gaming, gamers can relax in knowing that they have friends, family, and a whole community of gamers supporting them. Why, you might wonder? How could this be? This is because UN Gaming has a NO TOLERANCE rule for ANY form of discrimination. If ANY member is reported to have been discriminating another member, I will personally expel that person from UNG. There will be no exceptions, unless the allegations are false. Now, if you are a gamer who just wants to play Xbox with others like you, UN Gaming is the place to be.

Joining is simple. You can either:

a) Message me on the Forums @ UNG Firefly

B) Message me on Xbox Live @ UNG Firefly

c) e-mail me @ [email protected]

d) Message me on Facebook @ Joshua Yasyszczuk

e) Message the Community on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/unitednationsgaming

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Josh Bieuz