Season Pass Issue....still

insaneclown05

I pre-ordered Halo 4 and when I went the Gamestop to purchase it I also purchased the Season Pass from them. It cost maybe $25 I believe. On the reciept that was given to me upon purchasing the game there were a few Redeem Codes that offered things like helmets, weapon skins, etc., but there was no code that related to the Season Pass that I purchased from them. I figured maybe they had some way of just gifting the map packs to me as they were released but no...even when I enter the IN GAME STORE I still am required to pay for the map packs...I just want to know if anyone had this problem and if so were you able to get it fixed? I didn't really have a problem with it at first because I figured there were some bugs that needed to be fixed but now it has been so long...my other motive for wanting to get the map packs THAT I PAID FOR is due to the fact that now even Infinity Slayer requires DLC...so basically I paid for the map pass at Gamestop, was given nothing that pertained to the Season Pass (code, MS points) NOTHING, and now I can't even play basic Infinity Slayer because of it...someone give me some info on this and how I can get it fixed. I already chatted with someone on Xbox Live Support and they created a case for it and then told me that I needed to contact 343 Industries via these forums since the issue I am experiencing can only be fixed by the developer of Halo 4.

So I just got off the phone with the Gamestop that I purchased the game from...apparently when I bought the Season Pass I was basically simply paying for 2000 MS points that I would later come and pick up at the store. The way that they spoke to me seemed like they were trying to make me feel stupid but when I paid for everything that day the Gamestop cashier never told me ANYTHING similar to what they said today. Fortunately it is all squared away now and I can redeem the code that gifts my acount the 2000 MS points later today for the pass...I can't believe it was so simple yet even when I called them about it the day the FIRST map pack was released they didn't have any information for me regarding the pass...oh well its all good now!